The first thing we notice when we are in the presence of a celebrity is, of course, their skin.
We wander back from interviews in a hazy trance, unable to remember anything that was said, because we were too busy staring at their radiant complexions.
Jody Watley, the beautiful Grammy winning trendsetting pioneer in music, video fashion and style is not only known for her incredible talent and stunning looks on the red carpet, she also has everyone wondering how she maintains her ageless skin.
She is often asked about her skincare regime. An admitted products addict, she shares, “I try things all the time.”
Here are a few tips Jody Watley graciously shares to do each day to help your skin glow.
1. Drink water and stay hydrated.
2. Moisturize – for women over 30 use products with retinol, Vitamin C, I use a hydrating serum with Green Tea and Hyaluronic Acid (I use a cleanser with those ingredients as well – if you’re in the sun, use sunscreen – yes women of color too!)
3. No fast food, no smoking, no sugar … go for green leafy veggies, avocado, etc.
4. Walk, dance, include some form of exercise each day – if only 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Laugh and smile. Having joy from the inside out will shine out like laser beams!
Follow Jody Watley @jodywatley
For all things Jody Watley, visit jodywatley.net